Channel Your Inner Voice Retreat
Led by Sirgun Kaur
with Special Guests: Gary Temple Bodley and Joshua Stoddard
August 18-23, 2020
Salt Spring Island, BC, CANADA
We will gather on the beautiful island of Salt Spring for 4 full days and 5 nights of introspective journaling, movement, meditation, chanting, and yoga. Using emotional awareness, we will practice not only LISTENING to our inner voice, but also taking ACTION on this personal wisdom on a daily basis. Our intention is for you to feel empowered and confident in your ability to know what is uniquely right for YOU... with a few more like-minded friends!
To register, email Miter Simran: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included?
- 5 nights in an ocean or forest view accommodation
- Nourishing vegetarian meals prepared with locally sourced ingredients by local chefs (please inquire about special dietary concerns, if applicable)
- Newly renovated oceanfront venue, with expansive lawn, lush forests and newly renovated studio, all just steps away from a private smooth pebble beach
- 4 day-comprehensive, transformational, fun and unique retreat program
- Workshops, chanting, meditation, and movement with Sirgun Kaur
- Live channeling session with Gary Temple Bodley
- Sound baths with Joshua Stoddard
- Daily yoga
Private Rooms $3125 ($2925 Pay in full by April 22, 2020)
Private accommodations for one person (your own bed and room)*
Shared Rooms $2575 ($2325 Pay in full by April 22, 2020)
Shared accommodations for your retreat means that you have your own bed in a shared room. (Partners would have an option to share a bed in your own room) Three shared rooms feature two separate beds in one room, a comfy sofa bed or a playful bunk bed-style room. Washrooms are shared amongst all guests.*
Stargazer Dorm $2125 ($1925 Pay in full by April 22, 2020)
The studio is a yoga/fitness/classroom by day, and bed space by night, with traditional tatami mats and futons to lay out and create a comfortable, cozy indoor sleeping space. Storage space for your personal effects will be made available.*
Camping $1925 ($1725 Pay in full by April 22, 2020)
Camp on the lush green lawn or within the surrounding tranquil forest.*
It will be necessary for you to provide your own camping equipment.
*All guests share six bathrooms throughout the house. Use of the newly built detached bath house (toilet & shower) is made available to all attendees.
ABOUT THE Retreat center
Enso beach house & forest sanctuary is located on Salt Spring Island, BC, one of the most idyllic Gulf Islands off British Columbia's west coast. The breathtaking 4.3-acre property, embraced by towering cedar, fir and arbutus trees, features awe-inspiring views of nearby Vesuvius Bay and Vancouver Island in the distance. Walk the forested property, kayak or paddleboard from our beachfront access, nestle in with a cup of tea by the outdoor fire, and witness the stunning sunsets from the deck.
The 4800+ square foot home sleeps up to 15 people comfortably and features:
- 6 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- a freshly renovated & well-appointed gourmet kitchen
- open-space living/dining area, easily transformed into space for learning, collaboration, movement, yoga, meditation
- a separate self-contained suite with a second kitchen, bathroom and sleeping areas
- 1,000+ square feet of deck space
- newly renovated 1200+ square foot studio in the upper workshop
- Newly built detached bath house (toilet & shower) is now available.